Georgia Bridge & Concrete, LLC, is seeking Construction Laborers for highway bridge, culvert and retaining wall construction projects in metro Atlanta and the surrounding area.
Laborers operate a variety of hand and power tools, move materials, erect scaffolding and clean-up rubble and debris on the job site. Laborers may also assist other craft workers while performing their tasks. Laborers with bridge and culvert construction experience are preferred.
Daily tasks may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform tasks involving strenuous manual labor on construction projects
- Support crew during concrete pours
- Help maintain a clean jobsite by picking up and storing tools and equipment
- Perform materials handling and storage
- Load and unload trucks
- Follow all safety rules and report any unsafe conditions to the Foreman
These daily tasks require periods of standing, walking, climbing, stooping, and bending as well as periodic lifting of up to 85 pounds.
Construction Laborers are paid weekly and eligible for company benefits. You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for this position and have your own transportation to and from the job site.
Georgia Bridge & Concrete, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place.
To apply for this job please visit georgiabridge.net.